TTC Retie TTC Retie
Het forum van tafeltennisclub Retie

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TTC Retie -> Afspreken
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
B6

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-02-2019 03:07:53    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams has expressed his gratitude to the darts world for its support in the wake of his cancer diagnosis. Phillip Gaines Bills Jerseys . The darts legends recovery is ongoing but he has confirmed that his career at the oche will continue throughout his treatment.Ive had a tremendous amount of goodwill messages. Adams exclusively told Sky Sports. There have been so many and you cant respond to each and everyone, but I will put out a tweet, thanking everyone for their support. Its a bit of a shock to the system when you get diagnosed, but you have to deal with it. You dont shout it from the rooftops. Its really sort of snowballed, but I do thank most sincerely everyone for their support and messages of goodwill. Martin Adams The recent publicity came out of a conversation with a reporter from a local newspaper. Its really sort of snowballed, but I do thank most sincerely everyone for their support and messages of goodwill. I feel fine in myself. Im not going to burn the candle at both ends - I take things a bit steadier than I used to. I make sure Im not doing too much and will not undo the good work that has been done by the hospital. Wolfie has confirmed that he will make his second appearance at the upcoming Grand Slam of Darts, the annual event that pits PDC and BDO players in the same tournament. Wolfie back for Grand Slam Legend confirms Wolverhampton comeback Adams put in a highly entertaining run at last years Grand Slam and will be joined by seven other BDO players, including 2010 winner Scott Waites. I just hope that I have as much fun as I did last time, he said.Ill be back on the practice board and Im getting better. Back to the old form!It will be nice if one of us did win it. I was with Scotty Waites last week and hes up for winning it again, thats for sure.He always seems to do well in Wolverhampton and is looking forward to going back to the venue and hopefully repeating his success.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features Josh Allen Bills Jerseys . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79. Russell Bodine Bills Jerseys . A judge had summoned Clemens and Brian McNamee to federal court in Brooklyn for settlement talks aimed at heading off a trial in the defamation case. McNamees lawyer emerged saying an agreement wasnt likely. "I think this is a case where the lines are deeply drawn in the sand," said attorney Richard Emery. http://www.officialauthenticbillsshop.com/ . The 25-year-old Brazilian player has only made four Premier League appearances for United this season and underwent a medical test in Italy on Friday.PORTLAND, Ore. - Nicolas Batum had a simple question for his Portland teammates: "Why not us?" No other team has come back from a 3-0 deficit to win a playoff series. But the Trail Blazers took the first step Monday night by beating the San Antonio Spurs 103-92 to stave off elimination and narrow the Western Conference semifinal series to 3-1. "Why not us? No, its never been done before," Batum said. "We know its going to be tough. It wont be easy, especially against this team. The French forward had 14 points, 14 rebounds and eight assists and pestered fellow countryman Tony Parker all night. Damian Lillard had 25 points to lead the Blazers, who won their first second-round playoff game since a victory over Utah in the 2000 conference semifinals. "We had nothing to lose tonight. We had no pressure. It was do or die," Batum said. "So we just go out there and play." Portland held Parker to 14 points after he had scored 29 points or more in three of his last four playoff games. Coach Gregg Popovich sat Parker and Tim Duncan after Portland built a 20-point lead in the final quarter. The Spurs are looking to advance to the conference finals for the third straight season. Game 5 is Wednesday night in San Antonio. "The energy was weird tonight," Parker said. "You have to give a lot of credit to Portland. They played great. They came out of the gates and I thought Batum was great tonight. He gave them a big boost." The Blazers were the last team to take a series to seven games after dropping the first three. Portland rebounded in the first round against Dallas in 2003, but ultimately lost the deciding game in the first-round series. The Blazers have been hurt by the loss of backup point guard Mo Williams to a groin injury for the past two games. Williams provided both energy and points off the bench all season in relief of Lillard. Portland got just six points off the bench in Game 3, but Will Barton provided a spark with 17 points on Monday night. Barton became the first Blazer with 17 points and six rebounds off the bench in a playoff game since Briian Grant in 2000 against Utah. Russell Bodine Jersey. "Any time you get a boost off the bench its always good for a momentum swing," San Antonios Danny Green said. "When he comes in and gets the crowd into it, they pretty much get it going, and it helped them a lot. " Coach Terry Stotts promised that the Blazers would play with pride in Game 4 and they did from the start. Lillards pull up jumper gave Portland a 14-8 lead. He extended it to 20-14 with a layup. But the Spurs answered with a 9-2 run and took a 24-23 lead on Patty Mills 3-pointer. Portland, which had only led twice in the previous three games, quickly reclaimed the lead and held on until Tiago Splitter tied it at 46 with a free throw. The Blazers had a 50-48 lead at the half. "I though with the way Nico (Batum) played, the game came a lot easier," Lillard said. "He was attacking, making plays. He was pushing the ball." Lillard opened the second half with a 3-pointer. Batum hit a 3 and added a free throw to push the lead to 69-61. Batum added another 3 before Thomas Robinsons dunk and Lillards 3 made it 77-63 to cap a 12-2 Portland run. Lillards layup put Portland ahead 90-72 in the fourth quarter. He added another to make it 94-74. "If they lost today it was a sweep, but theyve got pride and they played good," Manu Ginobili said. "They played the game more desperately than we did. We didnt bring the same emotions the first three games. The bottom line is they played better than us in every aspect of the game. Parker scored 29 points in San Antonios 118-103 Game 3 victory on Saturday night. The Spurs had routed the Blazers 116-92 in the series opener after their grueling seven-game series against the Mavericks, then built a 20-point lead and won Game 2, 114-97. NOTES: Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll watched the game sitting next to Paul Allen, the Microsoft co-founder who owns both the Super Bowl-winning Seahawks and the Blazers. ... It was Batums first double-double in the playoffs. ... It was Portlands first playoff victory against the Spurs since May 1, 1993, in the first round. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TTC Retie -> Afspreken Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: