TTC Retie TTC Retie
Het forum van tafeltennisclub Retie

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

[url=http://www.underarmourwholesale.com/]Chea

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TTC Retie -> Retie E - 5e provinciale D
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
B6

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-02-2019 04:01:56    Onderwerp: [url=http://www.underarmourwholesale.com/]Chea Reageren met citaat

MARKHAM, Ont. Cheap Wholesale Under Armour Shoes . -- Natalie Spooner scored the winning goal halfway through the third period and the Toronto Furies kicked off the Clarkson Cup womens hockey tournament Wednesday with a 3-2 win over the Calgary Inferno. Spooner and Megan Aarts each had a goal and an assist, while Kori Cheverie also scored for Toronto (1-0). Tessa Bonhomme added two assists. Danielle Stone and Tegan Schroeder answered for Calgary (0-1). Christina Kessler made 31 saves for Toronto, while Delayne Brian stopped 31 shots for Calgary. Later, Brittany Ott made 32 saves as the Boston Blades shut out the Montreal Stars 1-0. Kate Buesser was the lone scorer for Boston (1-0). Catherine Herron stopped 28 shots for Montreal (0-1). The Blades went 0 for 4 on the power play, while the Stars were 0 for 2. Cheap Under Armour Shoes China . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. Under Armour Shoes Sale Online . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night. http://www.underarmourwholesale.com/ .J. -- The NHL reduced its penalty against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday for signing Ilya Kovalchuk in 2010.NORTON, Mass. -- A good start and a great finish was enough for Sergio Garcia to take the lead Saturday in the Deutsche Bank Championship. For Phil Mickelson, just finishing in the same spot he started was a victory. On another day of soft conditions and plenty of birdies on the TPC Boston, Garcia opened with five birdies in seven holes, and then made an 18-foot eagle putt on the 18th hole for a 7-under 64 and a one-shot lead over Roberto Castro and Henrik Stenson, the Swede who is popping up on every leaderboard. Garcia was at 13-under 129, and it held up as the lead when no one could catch him on a cloudy afternoon with some light rain. Tiger Woods, in the 1-2-3 grouping with Mickelson and Adam Scott, made a 35-foot birdie putt on the 18th hole for a 67 and was six shots. Mickelson, however, managed to steal the show with a 71. Lefty went on the wildest ride at the TPC Boston, completely losing his swing during one stretch when he at times appeared closer to hitting Rhode Island than hitting a fairway. He went into the hazard to the left of the ninth fairway and into another one right of the 10th fairway. Only a tree kept his tee shot on the par-3 11th hole from disappearing into the woods. He hit into the gallery to the left and into the gallery on the right on consecutive holes. He found the water on the par-3 16th. And he still managed an even-par 71 by closing with back-to-back birdies, leaving him five shots behind and in a great frame of mind for the final 36 holes. "I was playing terrible and I shot even par," Mickelson said. "I fought hard. Throughout the course of my career, it happens where you kind of lose it for a little bit. I fought hard in the interim and was able to find it there in the end, giving me confidence heading into the weekend. But more than that, it kept me within striking distance. "I could have easily shot myself out of the tournament, knocking them in the hazard I dont know how many times," he said. "If I go on and play the way I believe I am going to this weekend, I am going to look back on those nine holes as the key to the entire tournament." Stenson often refers to tournaments as three-and-a-half days of a marathon just to get to the back nine for a chance to win. If thats the case, this is starting to feel like a marathon with a 4-minute mile pace. The cut was at 1-under 141, ending the season for some players who have no chance of beiing in the top 70 in the FedEx Cup to advance to the third playoff event. Under Armour Wholesale Outlet. . Woods was among 29 players still within six shots of the lead at the halfway point. Woods didnt feel as though he got much out of his round, and a radio reporter suggested he might be capable of something better than 65 if he puts it all together. "Theres going to have to be to get back into this thing," Woods said. "Theres so many guys up there that are 9-under par or better. Theres a ton of guys up there. Its going to take a couple of low rounds." Stenson had eight birdies and a clean card in his round of 63. Castrol was 7 under for his round at the turn and had to settle for a 65 after a rough patch in the middle of his back nine. Matt Kuchar and PGA champion Jason Dufner each had 66 and were three shots behind. Justin Rose had a 63 and was another shot back, along with Jordan Spieth, who had a 66. Garcia is not a regular at the second FedEx Cup playoff event. He prefers to take this week off to rest, but he couldnt guarantee that he would be among the top 70 in the standings after the Deutsche Bank Championship who advance to the third event So far, it looks like a good move. "Unfortunately, I didnt play well enough and it was touch-and-go if I was going to make the BMW without playing here," said Garcia, who is at No. 55. "Sixteen guys could easily pass me if they played well. So we decided to come here and make a little bit of an extra effort of playing five weeks in a row, which I dont usually enjoy very much." Garcia looked as if he would be much higher in the FedEx Cup standings earlier this year, when he had top 10s in a World Golf Championship, the Masters and The Players Championship. But his year took a bad turn off the course. During a two-week spat with Woods that began at The Players Championship, Garcia jokingly said during a Q-and-A at an awards dinner in London that he would invite Woods over during for dinner during the U.S. Open and serve fried chicken. He apologized the next day, though he was clearly rattled. Garcia hasnt finished in the top 20 since. "Everything has been kind of a little difficult, but its good," Garcia said. "Its been a good learning experience. So I think that you always have to try to take the positives out of all those things and learn from your mistakes. And hopefully, (they) make you a better player, a better person." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TTC Retie -> Retie E - 5e provinciale D Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: